Is it Grewia sp.? Fr.Dr.Kadus

Skip to the first unread message

arvind kadus

27 Aug 2010, 1:49:00 pm27/08/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Today evening we are with Mr.Shrikant Ingalhalikar Sir at Taljai hill Pune. We saw a medium sized tree yet not identified. We thought about Grewia but confused. I think it is not. Please try to ID this plant.
Regards,
Dr. Kadus Arvind.Pune.

Grewia sp01.JPG
Grewia sp02.JPG
Grewia sp03.JPG
Grewia sp04.JPG
Grewia sp05.JPG

Vijayasankar

27 Aug 2010, 2:32:55 pm27/08/10
to arvind kadus, indian...@googlegroups.com
Pl check it for Eriolaena.

With regards

Vijayasankar

Navendu

28 Aug 2010, 4:36:21 am28/08/10
to efloraofindia
Looks like some species of Cordia . It could be C.macleodii

navendu

On Aug 27, 11:32 pm, Vijayasankar <vijay.botan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pl check it for *Eriolaena*.
>
> With regards
>
> Vijayasankar

shrikant ingalhalikar

28 Aug 2010, 6:23:57 am28/08/10
to efloraofindia
Navendu ji, you are right. It was Cordia macleodii. Regards, Shrikant

On Aug 27, 11:32 pm, Vijayasankar <vijay.botan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pl check it for *Eriolaena*.
>
> With regards
>
> Vijayasankar
>
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:49 PM, arvind kadus <agastiayur...@yahoo.co.in>wrote:
>

> >      Today evening we are with Mr.Shrikant Ingalhalikar Sir at Taljai hill
> > Pune. We saw a medium sized tree yet not identified. We thought about Grewia
> > but confused. I think it is not. Please try to ID this plant.
> > Regards,
> > Dr. Kadus Arvind.Pune.- Hide quoted text -

Navendu

29 Aug 2010, 4:37:04 am29/08/10
to efloraofindia
Shrikant ji, Thank you for confirming :)

navendu

On Aug 28, 3:23 pm, shrikant ingalhalikar <le...@rediffmail.com>