Wild Flower? - Ground cover? - for ID - 110711 -RK-!

Skip to the first unread message

ranjini kamath

11 Jul 2011, 1:35:03 am11/07/11
to indiatreepix
Request ID.Pics taken in march 201 at Los Altos ,California.Low-growing.
Thank you
 Ranjini Kamath
IMG_8619-ph2.jpg
IMG_8809-pha.jpg

amit chauhan

11 Jul 2011, 2:18:41 am11/07/11
to ranjini kamath, indiatreepix
Hi,

Polygonum capitatum

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Ushadi micromini

11 Jul 2011, 10:43:12 am11/07/11
to efloraofindia
Rnjaini: wonderful perspective and photo...
I wonder if you had to lie down on the lawn with a long telephot lens
to take this picture?
I f you did, bravo, love it....
Usha di.
PS Q: WERE THESE PLANTED OR ROWING WILD?

=======\