Plants and Butterfly tour to Chakrata, Uttarakhand in Sept 2011

Skip to the first unread message

satyendra tiwari

12 Jul 2011, 10:09:53 pm12/07/11
to efloraofindia
Dear All,
With a kind permission from shri Garg ji I am posting this Tour itinerary here for our valuable members benefit.
Cheers,
Satyendra Tiwari

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Tour to watch Butterflies and Plants of Chakrata region, uttarakhand..doc

Balkar Arya

13 Jul 2011, 10:45:20 am13/07/11
to satyendra tiwari, efloraofindia
Very Nice Plan Satyendra Ji. I have been there twice in the month of June and july. Floristically region is very rich and Tiger fall is a very natural and extremly beautiful place to visit. If time permits you can also add Lakahamandal it is also near to Tiger fall i think about 15-20 kms only. Also pls suggest, can we accompany you in Chakrata directly. As Via shahbad kala amb poanta sahid Herbertpur, chakrata will be nearer to us.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat