name :: itari :: Barleria strigosa

Skip to the first unread message

Dinesh Valke

6 Feb 2011, 3:35:27 am06/02/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

One of the names of Barleria strigosa is put as itari.
2) IAAT ... http://www.iaat.org.in/Rheedea20_81-130.pdf
3) Floristic Survey of Institute of Science ... http://iscmumbai.maharashtra.gov.in/floristic%20survey.html

Would you know if it is spelled as इतरी ?

Regards
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

18 May 2011, 12:24:19 am18/05/11
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 69,000 messages on 30/4/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

J.M. Garg

24 Aug 2011, 4:07:01 am24/08/11
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, Swagat, Tabish
Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.