Fwd: Fw: Mesua ferrea

satish phadke

Mar 12, 2008, 10:05:29 AM3/12/08
to indiantreepix
For Dean and others forwarding an earlier mail.
Satish

Mar 13, 2008, 10:19:42 PM3/13/08
to indiantreepix
Hi Mr. Satish,

Thanks for posting Mesua flower. I have seen this tree in the forests
of Western Ghats(Topslip area -Tamil Nadu)
but never had the opportunity to see the flowers. It is also called
the Iron wood tree.

Cheers
Bhanu

On Mar 12, 7:05 pm, "satish phadke" <phadke.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For Dean and others forwarding an earlier mail.
> Satish

J.M. Garg

Mar 13, 2008, 10:42:41 PM3/13/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix