ID(ID-DKB151)

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 8, 2009, 10:15:23 PM8/8/09

Aug 22, 2009, 10:36:57 AM8/22/09

Sep 2, 2009, 11:28:54 AM9/2/09

From: Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra...@yahoo.com>
Date: 2009/8/9
Subject: [indiantreepix:15551] ID(ID-DKB151)
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>

ID(ID-DKB151).jpg
Hello.doc

Pardeshi S.

Sep 3, 2009, 1:07:30 AM9/3/09
to indiantreepix
look to me as a Striga species -Scrophulariaceae

regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Sep 2, 8:28 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

santhosh kumar es

Sep 3, 2009, 1:28:01 AM9/3/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj
This is Stachytarpheta X trimeni a Verbenaceae member. This is actually a hybrid species. You can see a detailed nomenclature of this taxon in Revised Flora of Ceylon.

Regards

Dr E S Santhosh Kumar

2009/9/2 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
--
SANTHOSH
-----------------------------------

Dr. E S SANTHOSH KUMAR
Electro Saudi Services Ltd
Salwa Garden Village
Riyadh, KSA
Tel. Mob: 00966542749956,00966515193183
Tel. Office:0096614459300 extn 4051, 4027
Fax: 0096614459300 extn 4025
 Please consider your environmental responsibility:Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!

Joshi Pankaj

Sep 3, 2009, 1:33:54 AM9/3/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Devendra Bhardwaj
Dear Dr. Gargji,
May....Bouchea marrubifolia a member of Verbenaceae.
This plant also reported from our area -Kachchh Arid Zone (Gujarat).
Pankaj
Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523
E-mail: pranav...@rediffmail.com

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video
> highlights and more. Click
> here
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>
> Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds,
> Butterflies, Flora etc. (arranged alphabetically &
> place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
>
> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google
> e-group- Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

Devendra Bhardwaj

Sep 4, 2009, 12:19:08 PM9/4/09
to J.M. Garg, santhosh kumar es, indiantreepix
Hello Santhosh ji,
     It is not same.
Regd
Devendra

--- On Thu, 3/9/09, santhosh kumar es <santhos...@gmail.com> wrote:

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

Devendra Bhardwaj

Sep 4, 2009, 12:50:15 PM9/4/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Joshi Pankaj
Hello Pankaj ji,
      It is not same.
Regd
Devendra

J.M. Garg

Sep 17, 2009, 12:06:17 PM9/17/09
to indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, santhosh kumar es, Joshi Pankaj

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:
"look to me as a Striga species -Scrophulariaceae
regards
Satish Pardeshi"

"This is Stachytarpheta X trimeni a Verbenaceae member. This is actually a hybrid species. You can see a detailed nomenclature of this taxon in Revised Flora of Ceylon.
Regards
 Dr E S Santhosh Kumar"

"Hello Santhosh ji,

     It is not same.
Regd
Devendra"

"Dear Dr. Gargji,
May....Bouchea marrubifolia a member of Verbenaceae.
This plant also reported from our area -Kachchh Arid Zone (Gujarat).
Pankaj"
"Hello Pankaj ji,
      It is not same.
Regd
Devendra"

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here
ID(ID-DKB151).jpg
Hello.doc

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2009, 5:44:46 AM10/12/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, satish pardeshi, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Devendra Bhardwaj, Joshi Pankaj, Tabish
I think Pankaj ji's id is correct. New name Chascanum marrubifolium Fenzl ex Walp.

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

Joshi Pankaj

Oct 12, 2009, 6:01:54 AM10/12/09
to J.M. Garg, Vijayasankar Raman, indiantreepix, satish pardeshi, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Devendra Bhardwaj, Tabish
Dear sir,
Thankyou for your confirmation and revised name.