Sikkim plant_01_RKC_300611

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Jun 29, 2011, 9:58:44 PM6/29/11
to efloraofindia
ID Pl,

Loc.: On way to Gangtok, (ca 1500m)

Date: Feb., 2011

Regards,
Ritesh.

DSC_0574.JPG
DSC_0575.JPG
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0577.JPG
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0579.JPG
DSC_0580.JPG
DSC_0581.JPG
DSC_0582.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Jun 29, 2011, 11:07:05 PM6/29/11
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
... ¿ Lindenbergia muraria ?
Regards.
Dinesh

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Jul 1, 2011, 2:30:08 AM7/1/11
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Thanks for the lead Dinesh Sir,

I think my plant could be Linderbergia grandiflora

Concluded after browsing through the following links.
http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200020712
http://www.geocities.jp/takehana056138/Flower/flower_pokhara.html

Further comments are awaited.

Regards,
Ritesh.

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2011, 3:05:45 AM10/15/11
to efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com, ushagla...@gmail.com, A P, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, Dinesh Valke, tanay...@gmail.com, ulu_bo...@yahoo.co.in, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, pauls...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com, subh...@yahoo.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“... ¿ Lindenbergia muraria ?
Regards.
Dinesh”

“Thanks for the lead Dinesh Sir,

Regards,
Ritesh.”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1725 members & 85,000 messages on 30/9/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

DSC_0574.JPG
DSC_0575.JPG
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0577.JPG
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0579.JPG
DSC_0580.JPG
DSC_0581.JPG
DSC_0582.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 8, 2018, 4:06:05 AM11/8/18
to efloraofindia, DineshValke, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

DSC_0574.JPG
DSC_0575.JPG
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0577.JPG
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0579.JPG
DSC_0580.JPG
DSC_0581.JPG
DSC_0582.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2020, 6:38:26 AM6/3/20
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, DineshValke
Yes, Ritesh ji.
It should be Lindenbergia grandiflora only.