1054 wishes ... much more next season !!

Dinesh Valke

Oct 15, 2009, 2:56:57 AM10/15/09
to Indian Tree Pix
1054 of us here !!
...  just where we belong
... please do not strain your eyes to find your name in the jungles of Yeoor Hills
... BUT you are there for sure
... somewhere in the thicket Or among the leaves
... best wishes to you and your family.

HAPPY DEEPAVALI

1054_wishes.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2009, 3:06:13 AM10/15/09
to Dinesh Valke, Indian Tree Pix
Thanks, Dinesh ji, for writing the names of 'Indiantreepix' soldiers on the walls of forest of India like the names of Indian soldiers on the walls of India Gate.
What a creative idea!- shows your deep commitment for the cause of Indian Flora.
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Vijayasankar Raman

Oct 15, 2009, 3:06:42 AM10/15/09
to Dinesh Valke, Indian Tree Pix
Excellent Dinesh ji,

What a unique thinking!

Of course, i could locate me on the huge rock along the stream!

Thanks for your wishes, and wish you the same.

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

Rajesh Sachdev

Oct 15, 2009, 3:23:13 AM10/15/09
to indiantreepix
Thank Dinesh...I could locate my name.......a small token of my favorite place....in form of JPEG format

Again thanks for wishes and same to you and everyone on ITP.

Rajmachi.JPG

Prashant awale

Oct 15, 2009, 4:36:43 AM10/15/09
to Dinesh Valke, Indian Tree Pix
Dear Friends,
Wishing you all a very very happy diwali.
Thanks & best wishes
Prashant

Diwali wishes-kas-page.JPG