Re: [indiantreepix:17294] Re: Dregea volubilis ID 310809GS1

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 17, 2009, 5:08:25 AM10/17/09
to Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, satish pardeshi, Neil Soares, Indian Tree Pix
After ossilating between Dregea volubilis and Marsdenia tenacissima for a long time,  I revisited the plant  after returning from California. I photographed nearly mature fruits which have grown to about 10 cm in length. I want to finally settle for Dregea volubilis. It matches with Dinesh ji's photographs on Flikr. Need your comments.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi