Crotalaria spp.

Pravin Kawale

Oct 9, 2009, 2:43:57 AM10/9/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,
Id please
A Crotalaria spp
At Alibag coast
Thanks in advance

DSC07326.JPG
DSC07330.JPG
DSC07327.JPG
DSC07328.JPG

DSC07326.JPG
DSC07330.JPG
DSC07327.JPG
DSC07328.JPG

rashida atthar

Oct 9, 2009, 4:26:00 AM10/9/09
to kawale...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pravin ji,

This appears to be crotalaria pallida. As per the Flora of Mah. Vol II pg :41- flowers are erect, 20-30 flowered racemes, pedicles very short, corolla dull yellow, veined with purple twicw as long as calyx.

According  to FOS vol I pg 181 the leaves are trifoliate of Crotolaria pallida.

regards,
Rashida.

> Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:13:57 +0530
> Subject: [indiantreepix:20506] Crotalaria spp.
> From: kawale...@gmail.com
> To: indian...@googlegroups.com

Dr Santhosh Kumar

Oct 9, 2009, 4:27:15 AM10/9/09
to rashida atthar, kawale...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is Crotalaria pallida

Santhosh

2009/10/9 rashida atthar <rashid...@hotmail.com>
--
SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar

Swagat

Oct 10, 2009, 3:36:06 AM10/10/09
to Dr Santhosh Kumar, rashida atthar, kawale...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

'Crotalaria pallida' is called 'Jungali Tag' 'जंगली ताग' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

2009/10/9 Dr Santhosh Kumar <drsanth...@gmail.com>

Vijayasankar Raman

Oct 12, 2009, 5:18:29 AM10/12/09
to Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix
To be more precise, it is Crotalaria pallida var. obovata (here the lvs obovate & obtuse. whereas, in the typical variety they are elliptic & acute, in addition to other differences).

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore