ID please

Skip to the first unread message

raju das

12 Oct 2010, 8:29:42 am12/10/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Kindly help me to identify these plant of Urticaceae!!
I have notice this plant at Chirang RF, Assam. One can get stinging
like sensation if it touched.

Regards

--
Raju Das
Nature's Foster

DSC_3857.jpg
DSC_3856.jpg
DSC_3946.jpg
DSCF9127 (December 09).jpg

Ritesh Choudhary

12 Oct 2010, 8:48:25 pm12/10/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Rajuji,

Pl check for Laportea sp. (Urticaceae)

Regards,
Ritesh.
>  DSC_3857.jpg
> 651KViewDownload
>
>  DSC_3856.jpg
> 370KViewDownload
>
>  DSC_3946.jpg
> 321KViewDownload
>
>  DSCF9127 (December 09).jpg
> 586KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

28 Oct 2010, 5:10:11 pm28/10/10
to efloraofindia, raju das, Ritesh Choudhary, TANAY BOSE
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Ritesh ji................................................Pl check for Laportea sp. (Urticaceae)

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

19 Nov 2010, 9:26:08 am19/11/10
to efloraofindia, raju das, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, Milind Sardesai

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Pl check for Laportea sp. (Urticaceae)

Regards,
Ritesh.”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1420 members & 52,000 messages on 26/10/10 & with a database of around 4200 species on 30/9/10)

DSC_3857.jpg
DSC_3856.jpg
DSC_3946.jpg
DSCF9127 (December 09).jpg

Gurcharan Singh

11 Nov 2021, 1:29:24 am11/11/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Laportea species ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

11 Nov 2021, 1:30:51 am11/11/21
to indiantreepix, raju das
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Laportea species ?
Group discussion at

DSC_3857.jpg
DSC_3856.jpg
DSC_3946.jpg
DSCF9127 (December 09).jpg

Gurcharan Singh

11 Nov 2021, 1:32:19 am11/11/21
to indiantreepix, raju das
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Laportea species ?
Group discussion at

11 Nov 2021, 7:18:27 am11/11/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, raju das
It could be non other than Laportea bulbifera (Siebold & Zucc.) Wedd.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju