Tabernemontana coronaria

Skip to the first unread message

Anand Kumar Bhatt

14 Sept 2010, 3:00:49 am14/09/10
to indiantreepix, Adil & Daisy, navjy...@gmail.com
One   of the most common and hardy flowers of our gardens. I especially liked the carpet on the ground.  The carpet is more striking in Harsingar. My daughter Ambika snapped a few pictures at Hyderabad Estate Park in Mumbai. It was a grove of Nictanthes tristis arbors (Hope I have spelled correctly)!
My place Gwalior. Today and last week.
ak

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A NEW BLOG HAS BEEN ADDED ON 3 SEPT 2010.)
And the photo site:
www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah, Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!
Tabermontana coronaria_2-2.jpg
Tabernemontana_2-1.jpg
Tabernemontana_4-1.jpg
Tabernemontana_5-1.jpg
Tabernemontana_6-1.jpg

tanay bose

14 Sept 2010, 10:18:43 am14/09/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix, Adil & Daisy, navjy...@gmail.com
Anand Ji it will be Tabernaemontana coronaria (kindly ignore the typo)
tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.