State flower

Skip to the first unread message

Alok Goyal

24 Feb 2011, 2:14:42 am24/02/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hallo all

Can anyone tell me the state flower of Punjab and Chandigarh. i found a list compiled by Dinesh Valke Ji according to which the flowers are yet to be decided by these state....

Alok

J.M. Garg

13 Jun 2011, 12:47:14 am13/06/11
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Pinki

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

Anand Kumar Bhatt

13 Jun 2011, 6:22:44 am13/06/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Pinki
tandoori chicken!?
--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

Dinesh Valke

13 Jun 2011, 6:56:45 am13/06/11
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pinki
... the status would be well known to some residents OR some government officials of Punjab and Chandigarh,
There is no update on the internet, except for Rose ... http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_is_the_state_flower_of_punjab which is not convincing.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

10 Sept 2011, 3:44:01 am10/09/11
to efloraofindia, balka...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, neeraj...@gmail.com, Dinesh Valke, Pinki

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“... the status would be well known to some residents OR some government officials of Punjab and Chandigarh,

There is no update on the internet, except for Rose ... http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_is_the_state_flower_of_punjab which is not convincing.

Regards.
Dinesh”

Can anyone tell me the state flower of Punjab and Chandigarh. i found a list compiled by Dinesh Valke Ji according to which the flowers are yet to be decided by these state....

Alok

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species)

Anand Kumar Bhatt

20 Sept 2011, 12:15:24 am20/09/11
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
In the same way I haven't been able to find out whether there is a State flower for Madhya Pradesh.
ak
--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A NEW BLOG has been ADDED ON 9 August 2011.)

Anand Kumar Bhatt

20 Sept 2011, 7:56:04 am20/09/11
to satyendra tiwari, Nayan Singh, indiantreepix
What should be our state flower? My own choice is MARIGOLD. Do you agree?Two more choices: Bauhinia variegata, Butea monosperma.
ak

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM, satyendra tiwari <kays...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
You are right. There is no mention of state flower for Madhya Pradesh.
Regards.
Satyendra
--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader