Re: [efloraofindia:87763] Tylophora dalzelli flowering revisited

Neil Soares

Oct 15, 2011, 12:13:10 AM10/15/11
to efloraofindia, Madhuri Raut
Hi,
 Sorry. Missed this post last night. This could be the caterpillar of a Forester Moth [Eusemia adiatrix of Family Argasitidae]. Have encountered a similar one feeding on one of my Antidesma bunius plants. Sending a few photographs. [Apologies for the poor quality of the photographs].
                       With regards,
                         Neil Soares.

Oct 15, 2011, 12:27:07 AM10/15/11
to Neil Soares, efloraofindia
Thank you Neiji for Id of the caterpillar. Caterpillars of the Glassy Tiger are really colorful .Thanks for sharing
Regards
Bhagyashri