Jacquemontia violacea

Skip to the first unread message

Anand Kumar Bhatt

18 Oct 2011, 2:57:09 am18/10/11
to indiantreepix
My place, Gwalior. Today.
This is a type of miniature ipomea I presume. Last year also I had uploaded a few  photographs of this creeper. Now the plant is about 2 years old, and is loaded with small flowers.  I dont know how long the creeper will last. It is not as hardy and woody as Petrea. Just now when there are hardly any flowers in the garden, this is soothing to the eyes. If I am not mistaken chorisia speciosa should also be blooming at this time.

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

Tanay Bose

18 Oct 2011, 10:01:33 am18/10/11
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
I think you missed the attachment Anand Ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

18 Oct 2011, 10:07:26 am18/10/11
to Tanay Bose, Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Tanay you replied the wrong thread

reply at

[efloraofindia:88415] Jacquemontia violacea (with the missing photographs)

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Tanay Bose

18 Oct 2011, 10:08:52 am18/10/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Sir Ji  never replied to this thread ..... I wrote
the commented for a different thread !!
Tanay

Anand Kumar Bhatt

22 Oct 2011, 9:26:39 am22/10/11
to Tanay Bose, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
omission regretted. Made good later.
ak