Fwd: Need help on this tree

Skip to the first unread message

J.M. Garg

1 Feb 2010, 6:01:11 am01/02/10
to efloraofindia, st...@wildlifesanctuaryindia.com
Forwarding for any assistance in the matter pl.
1 Feb 2010, 8:09:45 am01/02/10
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, st...@wildlifesanctuaryindia.com
Hi,
 It is the Verditer Flycatcher [Eumyias thalassinus] on the Indian Nettle tree / Gunpowder tree / Charcoal tree [Trema orientalis]. It propagates freely from seeds. During the monsoon numerous saplings can be collected from areas where it is naturally found [like in and around Bombay].
                    With regards,
                      Neil Soares.