Flora of Manipur: Physalis angulata

Skip to the first unread message

Vijayasankar

9 Sept 2010, 10:26:26 pm09/09/10
to indiatreepix
Physalis angulata from Manipur. Hope Gurcharan ji agrees with the id!

With regards

Vijayasankar
physalis angulata_1.JPG
physalis angulata_2.JPG
physalis angulata_3.JPG
physalis angulata_4.JPG

tanay bose

10 Sept 2010, 12:28:21 am10/09/10
to Vijayasankar, indiatreepix
The link below provides some more close-ups of the plant
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Dinesh Valke

10 Sept 2010, 4:09:34 am10/09/10
to tanay bose, Vijayasankar, indiatreepix
... many thanks Vijayasankar ji for posting P. angulata.
Plant in my post at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/24538ce7f9d1234f?hl=en resembles your plant ... thus could be P. angulata.

Regards.

Vijayasankar

10 Sept 2010, 11:10:49 am10/09/10
to Dinesh Valke, tanay bose, indiatreepix
You are right, Dinesh ji.

With regards

Vijayasankar

Rashida Atthar

13 Sept 2010, 3:50:14 am13/09/10
to Vijayasankar, Dinesh Valke, tanay bose, indiatreepix
Nice pictures Dr. Vijayasankar ji and Dinesh ji. Sometime back we had differences in the ID of  the same species posted by me and having gone through the articles I too consider these as P. angulata. May I request Dinesh ji and Dr. Vijayasankar ji, if time permits, to kindly go through our database on the same species, because when I went through it all the posting I feel are of P. angulata only. Thanks.

regards,
Rashida.