ID no. 060411-RV 1

renee vyas vyas

Apr 6, 2011, 9:01:00 AM4/6/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Friends,

I had seen this climber near Thol lake, about 20 km away from Ahemedabad in the last week of December,2010.

It seems to me from Solanaceae family.....it would be nice if some one can Identify it.

Regards,

Renee
IMG_0296_1.JPG
IMG_0297_1.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 6, 2011, 9:47:21 AM4/6/11
to renee vyas vyas, efloraofindia
I think Solanum trilobatum

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Apr 6, 2011, 12:26:57 PM4/6/11
to Gurcharan Singh, renee vyas vyas, efloraofindia
Yes  Solanum trilobatum .
Trilobate leaves are minutely visible as the leaves are young
in older leaves the features are more prominent
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

renee vyas vyas

Apr 7, 2011, 6:20:48 AM4/7/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Gurcharanji & Tanayji,

Renee