ASCLEPIADACEAE: ID - Prejith002. Hoya pubicalyx

Skip to the first unread message

Prejith Sampath

14 Oct 2011, 1:54:44 pm14/10/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My first time blooming of Hoya pubicalyx which I got as a 2-leaved cutting in December 2010. If I'm right it is endemic to the Philippines.

Regards,
Prejith.
hoya-pubicalyx.jpg
hoya-pubicalyx1.jpg

Balkar Singh

14 Oct 2011, 2:19:50 pm14/10/11
to Prejith Sampath, indian...@googlegroups.com
Gorgeous Catch Prejith Sampath Ji
Thanks for Sharing
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Tanay Bose

14 Oct 2011, 5:58:40 pm14/10/11
to Balkar Singh, Prejith Sampath, indian...@googlegroups.com
Awesome and gorgeous bloom thanks for sharing Prejith Ji.
Yes Hoya pubicalyx id endemic to Philippines but now found
around the world as a garden plant thanks to the horticulturalists.
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

14 Oct 2011, 10:35:16 pm14/10/11
to Tanay Bose, Balkar Singh, Prejith Sampath, indian...@googlegroups.com
It is really precious. Thanks for sharing Prejith ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Mahadeswara

15 Oct 2011, 12:51:11 am15/10/11
to Prejith Sampath, efloraofindia
Simply superb!

>  hoya-pubicalyx.jpg
> 189KViewDownload
>
>  hoya-pubicalyx1.jpg
> 205KViewDownload

Neha Singh

15 Oct 2011, 2:20:48 am15/10/11
to efloraofindia

Awesome !!
Prejith Ji does this plant need much maintainance.. ??
Thanks Tanay Sir for the information that it can be grown around the
world as a garden plant . I m dreaming f having one in my garden now.

Regards
Neha S

Mohan V. Chunkath

15 Oct 2011, 8:56:15 am15/10/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prejith ji,
Lovely photographs. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Mohan

Dr Pankaj Kumar

15 Oct 2011, 9:26:27 am15/10/11
to efloraofindia
Beautiful pics Prejith.
Here in HK also Hoya is in great demand in gardens and I imagine for
sure many are being collected from wild....
This is very interesting...
Pankaj

On Oct 15, 8:56 pm, "Mohan V. Chunkath" <mohan.chunk...@gmail.com>

mani nair

17 Oct 2011, 7:52:34 am17/10/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Prejith ji, excellent photos of the flowers.

Thanks for sharing,

Regards,

Mani.