to arrange a tour.....

Skip to the first unread message

prasanna gogate

31 May 2011, 5:39:43 am31/05/11
to efloraofindia
dear all
i am from core region of western ghats.  I  wish to arrange a tour for peoples of eflora in month of july. we will visit most famous places and forests in Sindhudurga in Maharashtra.........plaese send suitable dates and other required information. place for recedency and food will arranged by me. please come to my home we will suerly enjoy nature... waiting for your reply. thank you. please sujjest anything ..............which is valuable for arrangement thank you

Sid

31 May 2011, 11:50:20 pm31/05/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia
Dear Prasanna ji,

I would like to join your tour. I am flexible with the dates. Please arrange the tour.

Thank you,
Sid

J.M. Garg

1 Jun 2011, 4:07:49 am01/06/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia, Sid
Thanks, Prasanna ji,
That's great.
eFI members should come forward for this trip.

On 31 May 2011 15:09, prasanna gogate <goga...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear all
i am from core region of western ghats.  I  wish to arrange a tour for peoples of eflora in month of july. we will visit most famous places and forests in Sindhudurga in Maharashtra.........plaese send suitable dates and other required information. place for recedency and food will arranged by me. please come to my home we will suerly enjoy nature... waiting for your reply. thank you. please sujjest anything ..............which is valuable for arrangement thank you

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 69,000 messages on 30/4/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

prasanna gogate

1 Jun 2011, 4:36:40 am01/06/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sid
please sujjest flexible dates in jul month the comman dare will be finalised
--
regards,
PRASANNA PADMAKAR GOGATE

C/O SUHAS GOVILKAR
AT-GIMHAVANE
PO/TAL-DAPOLI
DIS-RATNAGIRI
STATE-MAHARASHTRA
PIN-415712
PHONE-09420308062
               09637550202

J.M. Garg

16 Jun 2011, 8:42:40 am16/06/11
to efloraofindia, prasanna gogate, Sid, Samir Mehta, itp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Prasanna ji,
That's great.
eFI members should come forward for this trip.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

Pankaj Kumar

16 Jun 2011, 9:04:11 am16/06/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia, prasanna gogate, Sid, Samir Mehta
Thats a great effort. Keep it up members....
Pankaj

> --

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

mayur nandikar

16 Jun 2011, 9:42:30 am16/06/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia, prasanna gogate, Sid, Samir Mehta
Absolutely
Prasanna ji,
Thanks for the inviting us, Konkan is always delightful for nature lovers like us and during the month of July to Sept. most of the annuals are in blossoms, so I am sure this will be a great one.
Its an opportunity to all of us, so please make it convenient.

Mayur Nandikar
Research Student,
Department of Botany,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur (MS)
India- 416 004

Sid

17 Jun 2011, 6:50:21 am17/06/11
to mayur nandikar, itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia, prasanna gogate, Samir Mehta
Pravin ji,

Since no one has come up with a date, I would like to propose from 23rd to 25th July. Is it Okay for everyone?

Sid.