Illustrations of Plants- plantillustrations.org

Skip to the first unread message

Balkar Singh

8 Oct 2011, 4:08:17 am08/10/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Today while searching came to know about this wonderful site having thousands of illustrations of Plants
http://www.plantillustrations.org
Hope u will find this site interesting and informative
Thanks

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

8 Oct 2011, 6:32:18 am08/10/11
to efloraofindia
nice
!!!
but one has to know the binomial name to use this site

usha di
=========

On Oct 8, 1:08 pm, Balkar Singh <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> Today while searching came to know about this wonderful site having
> thousands of illustrations of Plantshttp://www.plantillustrations.org

Giby Kuriakose

8 Oct 2011, 6:53:28 am08/10/11
to Balkar Arya, efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
Yes this is very nice site for wonderful illustrations.
Thanks for sharing the same
--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Dr Pankaj Kumar

8 Oct 2011, 1:28:17 pm08/10/11
to efloraofindia, ushadi Micromini
Thanks for sharing Balkar sir.
Usha mam. Illustrations on the link can also be searched with common
names.
Pankaj

On Oct 8, 6:53 pm, Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes this is very nice site for wonderful illustrations.
> Thanks for sharing the same

ushadi Micromini

8 Oct 2011, 2:43:24 pm08/10/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Pankaj:

yes, it had worked for Galangal... brought up I think two...

but not for cassia, pink cassia etc...
they may still ned some work..and fine tuning

try it...
for some
MObot site does better.
Usha

Gurcharan Singh

8 Oct 2011, 10:57:44 pm08/10/11
to ushadi Micromini, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Yes Balkar ji
I also bookmarked it only yesterday

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh