BALSAMINACEAE: ID-Prejith003. Some balsams for identification.

Prejith Sampath

Oct 14, 2011, 11:42:36 PM10/14/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

These were photographed when I went to South Wynad at 900 meters asl in September. Can anyone identify them for me?

Regards,
Prejith.
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg

Balkar Singh

Oct 14, 2011, 11:45:00 PM10/14/11
to Prejith Sampath, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prejith Ji pls post only one sp per mail. Pics may be many for each sp
Thanks
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

formp...@yahoo.com

Oct 15, 2011, 12:20:19 AM10/15/11
to Prejith Sampath, Efloraindia
Rnt these the Balsum variety?
Madhuri

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Prejith Sampath <pres...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:12:36 +0530
Subject: [efloraofindia:87872] BALSAMINACEAE: ID-Prejith003. Some balsams for identification.

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 16, 2011, 12:17:46 AM10/16/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Prejith Sampath, Efloraindia
I think, each picture represents different species that are seen in the Western Ghats.

Prejith,

Please follow Balkar Ji's request.

Regards,
Giby
--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

mani nair

Oct 17, 2011, 1:55:50 AM10/17/11
to Giby Kuriakose, formp...@yahoo.com, Prejith Sampath, Efloraindia
Prejith ji, the last one is Impatiens acaulis - Rock Balsam. They are found near water falls and rocks in the Watern Ghats. Waiting for the Id of other Balsams.
Regards,
Mani.

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2019, 12:27:44 AM9/27/19
to efloraofindia, Prejith Sampath, mani nair
Last image is of Impatiens scapiflora as per keys and details herein.