SOUNDAR TRAVELS

Yogesh Parte

Aug 14, 2008, 7:20:35 AM8/14/08
to indiansintoulouse
Hello All!
Some of you might be planing for India trip in November/December this year. I found some good offers on this travel agent's site.

SOUNDAR TRAVELS :
http://www.soundartravels.com/
Tel: 01 42 05 31 87
Fax 01 42 05 85 75
Email : soundar...@wanadoo.fr

Few of my friends had earlier booked flights with this agent and were satisfied with the service. So sharing the information with you. [[ I get no commission from this agent:)) ]
with regards,
YP

Keerthi Narayan

Aug 15, 2008, 1:34:24 PM8/15/08
to indiansintoulouse
Dear Yogesh,

Thankyou for this link. To add to this info, Normally Finnair offers quite cheap flight service to Mumbai.

I hope you all are having great time in Tls and wish you a happy Independence day celebrations.

Best regards,
Keerthi

a s

Aug 17, 2008, 7:56:57 AM8/17/08
to indiansintoulouse

check it out.........its awesome...its sensible and true..........

Return_to_India[1].pdf