dev das

Sep 4, 2007, 4:14:14 AM9/4/07
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com
hi ,,,

vr planning for trip to paris....can anyone give us some tips.....regarding paris

--
regards,
dev

Thangasivam

Sep 4, 2007, 4:18:21 AM9/4/07
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com
hi dev,
mail us back if u need more details than the one found here in this link.

http://indiansintoulouse.googlepages.com/Paris_visiting.htm

sivam

Lakshmikanth Rangamani

Sep 4, 2007, 4:22:05 AM9/4/07
to Thangasivam, indiansi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dev,

You could also check my blog for a post about my visit to Paris.

Regards,
laksh

dev das

Sep 4, 2007, 4:30:35 AM9/4/07
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com
hi,

i need a laptop desparately  with english keyboard n software ,can anyone pls guide me the availability of english laptops  in toulouse

--
regards,
dev

Mrugesh Chauhan

Sep 4, 2007, 5:01:28 AM9/4/07
to dev das, indiansi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If I were you then I would first go through Fnac/Darty/Carrefour/Auchan to find out the availability of the laptop which would match my requirements.

And then I would check the online availability. For eg. , dell.fr or dell.com gives an option to customize the laptop as per requirements.

Good luck,
Mrugesh

On 04/09/07, dev das <sad...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
I am not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Venkatakrishnan T. S.

Sep 5, 2007, 5:23:18 PM9/5/07
to Mrugesh Chauhan, dev das, indiansi...@googlegroups.com
sorry for teh late reply. that was a nice suggestion from Mrugesh. I will send you the tel. no of dell france from where you can order things according to your requirements... i sincerely hope i can get the number.

more later,
Venkat
--
Venkatakrishnan
No 594 Residence Bellevue II-5

Mrugesh Chauhan

Sep 6, 2007, 6:27:48 AM9/6/07
to Venkatakrishnan T. S., dev das, indiansi...@googlegroups.com
Here's the DELL France number that I used last week to get a new charger from DELL.

0825 387 134 (0,15 EURO / min)

So, I think the same number should do.

Regards,
Mrugesh.

Sree

Mar 8, 2009, 6:21:43 AM3/8/09
to indiansi...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
excuse me for digging out the old thread.
I am in Grenoble and I will be reaching Toulouse in one week or so and
looking to buy a laptop preferably with english keyboard and OS. just
wanted to know if anyone recently bought customised laptop from Dell
france, then if dont mind please give me ur contact information i
would like to contact u .
by the way i dont know what are Fnac/Darty/Carrefour/Auchan ? i guess
electronic shops. i will find out..

thanks in advance for any useful information in this regard..

see you
Sreejith

Yogesh PARTE

Mar 11, 2009, 6:46:41 AM3/11/09
to Sree, indiansintoulouse
Hello!
I recently purchased DELL XPS 1550 with English Windows Vista
operatinig system and QWRT keyboard (English keyboard), directly from
Dell telephonic customer service agent in France. The contact details
of the agent are as follows,

NAWAL GHANDI
Ingénieur Commercial
Numéro de téléphone: 0825 387 133 , 0499757172

The agent speaks English. It is important that you first finalize the
configuration you need. Agent will ask you for the configuration
details and will provide you an estimate by an email. You can refer to
dell.fr or dell.com for your configuration.

If for any reason you can not reach this agent you can use contanct
agent page on dell.fr
http://support.euro.dell.com/support/topics/topic.aspx/emea/shared/support/dellcare/fr/byphone_sales?c=fr&l=fr&s=gen

They atleast understand little English and if you request can provide
you the contact details of other agents who can speak English.

with regards,
YP
---------------------

Sree

Mar 24, 2009, 9:56:15 AM3/24/09
to Indians in Toulouse
Just for the information if someone looking for customised laptop from
dell

I have bought dell latitude e6400 and i got the laptop with english
OS, qwerty keyboard etc in 5 days after placing the order. I contacted
the customer care (dell france) via email and did all correspondence
through email. There is also a customer chat option in dell euro site.
if anyone needs; i can give the email address of the person with whom
i dealt for placing the order.

i see now that the laptop has came/sent from poland (or assembled) :
( let me see how it is!!!

thanks for all your input regarding this which helped me to make
things faster..

meanwhile another question...
if you know please give me address of some electronic shops like
mediamarkt or saturn in Toulouse.

Thanks
Sreejith

On Mar 11, 11:46 am, Yogesh PARTE <yogeshpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> I recently purchasedDELLXPS 1550 with English Windows Vista
> operatinig system and QWRT keyboard (English keyboard), directly fromDelltelephonic customer service agent in France. The contact details
> of the agent are as follows,
>
> NAWAL GHANDI
> Ingénieur Commercial
> Numéro de téléphone: 0825 387 133 , 0499757172
>
> The agent speaks English. It is important that you first finalize the
> configuration you need. Agent will ask you for the configuration
> details and will provide you an estimate by an email. You can refer todell.fr ordell.com for your configuration.
>
> If for any reason you can not reach this agent you can use contanct
> agent page ondell.frhttp://support.euro.dell.com/support/topics/topic.aspx/emea/shared/su...
> > And then I would check the online availability. For eg. ,dell.fr or

prashant

Mar 24, 2009, 10:03:22 AM3/24/09
to Indians in Toulouse
well if you need big shops like saturn and media markt... then the
equivalent in france,,, would be

www.darty.fr
www.fnac.fr

other than that you can check out www.selexium.fr located at 22 Grand
rue St Michel - 31400 Toulouse. The prices are less comparatively i
think.

rgds
Prashant

BIBHUPRASAD MISHRA

Mar 24, 2009, 10:06:33 AM3/24/09
to Sree, Indians in Toulouse
hi, i know one shop very famous & i m sure that everybody knows about that. That s fnac & it s located next to Jean Jaurés métro station & also, there s a micro fnac available next to Jeanne d'arc métro station.In the micro fnac, there are a few english speaking salespersons available.voilà, bonne courrage et bonne journée à tous les monde.

Sheetal

Mar 24, 2009, 10:38:37 AM3/24/09
to Sree, Indians in Toulouse
Hello!
If you keep your eyes open and walk around in toulouse, you will surely be able to find some electronics shops around.
If you read the old mail thread which you yourself have quoted, you would find few names of electronic shops in it too.
plus if you are unaware let me inform you that every big shopping mall has electronic section in it.
I hope you do have access to google or hundreds of other search engines available on internet.
So please do not flood other's email boxes with such stupid questions and expect people to spoon feed you on everything.
Of course you can take help of this group and enthusiastic people here for any specific querries and doubts you have.
Best regards,
Sheetal