Looking for a bike

Sree

Mar 19, 2009, 3:56:42 AM3/19/09
to Indians in Toulouse
Dear All,

I am looking for a second hand bike/bicycle. Please let me know if you
have any info;

Thank you
Sreejith

Yogesh Parte

Mar 19, 2009, 5:16:30 AM3/19/09
to Indians in Toulouse
Hello Sreejith,
If you are looking for bicycle, check for the availability with the Velo club of University Paul Sabatier (UPS). They are open on Tuesday and Thursday between 13hrs to 17hrs. and are located between building IR2 and ITP1, marked as Paul Associatif (no 10) on the UPS campus plan. (Link: Campus Plan) The location is close to metro station universite Paul Sabatier. They may not be open today owing to the nationwide strike. Catch someone who can speak French to negogiate with club members.
Other places to look for websites like Kijiji
http://midi-pyrenees.kijiji.fr/f-velo-Jeux-Culture-Loisirs-Sport-Velos-VTT-Haute-Garonne-W0QQCatIdZ1275QQKeywordZveloQQLocationZ1500503
and ToulouseWeb
http://www.toulouseweb.com/annuaire/annuaire.php3?cat=Sports&scat=Cycle

YP
===

Sree

Mar 19, 2009, 9:48:53 AM3/19/09
to Indians in Toulouse
thanks Yogesh a lot for the information. i will have a look.