Meet announcement + schedule

Manish Chakravarty

May 12, 2009, 7:08:02 AM5/12/09
to Indian Selenium Users Group, ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
Outline:
- An intro Selenium Architecture ( 30 mins) - Manish
- WebDriver talk ( 30 mins ) - Sai
- Snacks break ( 15 mins)
- Selenium with a Twist ( 30 mins) - Nivetha
- Q&A/ Troubleshooting - ( 30 mins ) - Open ended.

Schedule :
10am to 12 noon.

Venue:
ThoughtWorks Technologies
2nd Floor,
Diamond District
150 Old Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560008

Map: http://tinyurl.com/q94tp3

RSVP: Please reply to me off-list if you want to come. Please do
respond latest by the 22nd.

*Ashok D*

May 12, 2009, 7:10:40 AM5/12/09
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know the meeting date.

Thanks
Ashok

Manish Chakravarty

May 12, 2009, 7:13:24 AM5/12/09
to Indian Selenium Users Group
Oops.

The date is 23rd of May (Saturday)

On May 12, 4:10 pm, "*Ashok D*" <dandeas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know the meeting date.
>
> Thanks
> Ashok
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:08 AM, Manish Chakravarty

Girish pattana

May 12, 2009, 7:21:35 AM5/12/09
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the Info..Manish..

Sanjeev Kumar

May 12, 2009, 7:30:06 AM5/12/09
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com, ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I have a question regarding Selenium . I have used selenium in my project but i am unable to automate in 2 cases :

1. For Active-x controls - Active -X controls works only in IE and I am not able to automate it.( I used selenium RC , Active-x does not work in Firefox or other browser except IE)

2. Desktop application : not able to automate.

Can I will be able to do the above with the help of webdriver.. any suggession ..

Any suggestion is most welcome.
I am not able to attend this meet. ( I am not in Banglore)

Thanks!
Sanjeev

--
Sanjeev Kumar
M-09820509175

shilpa sharath

May 14, 2009, 7:20:28 AM5/14/09
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
I would like to attend this seminar for selenium

Girish pattana

May 14, 2009, 7:26:22 AM5/14/09
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Shilpa .. this is for all ..you can attend..