Web Design Tips

Dmitry A.

Apr 25, 2012, 11:38:18 AM4/25/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Wanted to start a new discussion on professional Web Design Tips (not development)

DA

Phil

Apr 25, 2012, 12:40:10 PM4/25/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as a subscriber for years to their newsletter, I can say the content is really good about web tips and advices :)

Envoyé avec Sparrow

Dmitry A.

Apr 25, 2012, 12:44:06 PM4/25/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
I guess you should post in Groups too when new one comes out! ;)

There are MANY resources on the internet, but it's hard to find the right ones in 1 place which is why we have started this Resources Group so we can go back and read-on/review useful info without going through tons of web pages!

DA

Phil

Apr 25, 2012, 12:45:53 PM4/25/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
well, most of their blog content is good, but may we could post here direct link to websites when it's interesting, this would save a clic-party before accessing the interesting resource :)

Envoyé avec Sparrow

Dmitry A.

Apr 27, 2012, 12:07:54 PM4/27/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
All Minimal Web Design Stuff: The Wave of Simplicity

http://blog.templatemonster.com/2012/04/27/minimal-web-design-stuff/

DA

Dmitry A.

May 3, 2012, 11:10:03 AM5/3/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Business Templates with Lowered Navigation Bar (Low-Riders in Web Design)

DA