CSS Sprites

1 view

Dmitry A.

Apr 9, 2012, 2:14:23 PM4/9/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Here are 3 tips for making CSS sprites in Photoshop

http://www.thebrightlines.com/2009/11/05/3-tips-for-making-css-sprites-in-photoshop/

DA

Phil

Apr 9, 2012, 2:46:36 PM4/9/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've found a PS script to achieve the work : http://arnaumarch.com/en/sprites.html :)

Envoyé avec Sparrow

Dmitry A.

Apr 9, 2012, 3:04:31 PM4/9/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Phil.

I am attaching sources from that Blog just to have local copy here.

DA
sprites-demo.zip

Alexander Obuhovich

Apr 9, 2012, 4:45:37 PM4/9/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Wow Phil, I was exactly looking for Photoshop plugin that generates CSS, but since I haven't found it before I created my own script.

Phil

Apr 9, 2012, 6:32:43 PM4/9/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
hehe, I'm glad that you liked it guys. I though that Photoshop script could be also very useful, I attach it.
atlasCss.zip

Phil

Apr 13, 2012, 9:15:43 AM4/13/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I though you'd become crazy by testing this : http://spritepad.wearekiss.com/

Envoyé avec Sparrow

Pièces jointes :
- atlasCss.zip

Alexander Obuhovich

Apr 13, 2012, 9:22:24 AM4/13/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Buggy. I drag 140 images at once, but only 1 image is added into a grid and manual dragging is slower then in photoshop, where it just auto-aligns.

Phil

Apr 13, 2012, 9:23:45 AM4/13/12
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
140 images at once... you like challenges :)

Envoyé avec Sparrow