Time for Marketing Plan

1 view

Dmitry A.

Mar 25, 2010, 2:59:32 AM3/25/10
to In-Portal Marketing Team
Hello everyone,

I think it's time we put together a good plan how and when we can
start promoting In-Portal.

Andrew would you please layout your thoughts so we can see what others
think of it and may be have additional ideas.

DA.

Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::..

Mar 25, 2010, 4:52:30 AM3/25/10
to in-portal...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this is a subject I'm thinking about for a long time, and before
marketing plan, I'd suggest the following things:

- describing all features of each module : actually the
1-page-per-module isn't enough for describing how powerfull they could
be, and at least most of competitors provides more content

- if we want to compete with existing solutions, we also need a
comparison chart, involving 2 or 3 competitors and most of our
functions listed

I suggest these two points as they are the first think I'm looking for
when I'm looking for a new software, before taking a deeper look to
what they propose, don't you ?

Phil.

2010/3/25 Dmitry A. <dand...@gmail.com>:

> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to in-portal-marketing+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Dmitry A.

Mar 30, 2010, 10:22:28 AM3/30/10
to In-Portal Marketing Team, and...@ky4ep.com, and...@intechnic.com
I agree with Phil,

Andrew, what's your take and plan of action here?

DA.

On Mar 25, 3:52 am, "Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::.."