Starting Developers Guide on "guide.in-portal.org" (Corrected)

Dmitry A.

Feb 24, 2009, 6:52:04 PM2/24/09
to In-Portal Developers Guide
Hi guys,

As the main part of this project we are going to start with setup of
WIKI under http://guide.in-portal.org/eng .

This will be a COPY of Wiki.intechnic.lv that we have in Russian with
all data.

Our main task here is to:

a. Translate existing Wiki Articles to English (from Russian).

b. Move all Articles and other Materials (that meant to be elsewhere)
into corresponding sub-project based on it's meaning/usage.

In the end we need to have nice and clean English version of Dev.
Guide!

Alex, we all depend on you here as you are our Wiki Guru!

Ilya, I'll need a lot of your help and other participants to turn
Russian into English.

Cheers!

DA.

Ilya Bernshteyn