In-commerce - Login Before Checkout Conditional Check

Phil

May 28, 2012, 8:46:10 AM5/28/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

there's <inp2:m_RequireLogin condition="Comm_RequireLoginBeforeCheckout" login_template="in-commerce/checkout/login"/> tag in checkout pages, and it works well.
How could I use it for a conditional check inside an m_if ? My tries haven't been successful...

thanks

Alexander Obuhovich

May 28, 2012, 11:31:37 AM5/28/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Here is how to do this:

<inp2:m_if check="m_GetConfig" name="Comm_RequireLoginBeforeCheckout">
<!--## only goes here, when "Comm_RequireLoginBeforeCheckout" configuration setting is enabled ##-->
<inp2:m_ifnot check="m_LoggedIn">
<!--## only goes here, when user isn't logged in ##-->
</inp2:m_ifnot>
</inp2:m_if>
--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil

May 28, 2012, 11:37:40 AM5/28/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
thanks for fast reply :)

Envoyé avec Sparrow

Phil

May 28, 2012, 1:02:34 PM5/28/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
oh, by the way, I forgot to ask, is it possible to detect pending status too? In order to permit users to checkout, even before validating their email...

Envoyé avec Sparrow

Alexander Obuhovich

May 28, 2012, 1:04:26 PM5/28/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Nope, since any <inp2:m_if check="u_Field" ...> tag, that can be used for that purpose can only operate on logged-in user, but Pending user can't login.

Phil

May 28, 2012, 1:05:28 PM5/28/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
ah. ok.