Option "toolbar_buttons" in title preset creates more problems, then it's worth

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Feb 22, 2010, 3:42:28 AM2/22/10
to In-Portal Development
Almost everyone of my colleagues, who are using In-Portal and have tried to add new toolbar button have complained about need to add that button to "toolbar_buttons" option in title preset definition on that template (where toolbar is located). This only complicates things. Because of "toolbar_buttons" option was initially designed to be used from site configs, then it should not be checked when site config doesn't exists from given unit config.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 14, 2010, 9:51:00 AM3/14/10
to In-Portal Development
Ping.

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 27, 2010, 6:03:02 PM3/27/10
to In-Portal Development
Ping once again, what we will do about that? Will it be included in 5.0.3?

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 29, 2010, 3:35:04 PM3/29/10
to In-Portal Development
Ping once again.

Dmitry Andrejev

Mar 29, 2010, 3:41:49 PM3/29/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Yes, I agree on this AND all other options (fields, section and so on) - if there is NO Site Config we should consider that there is NO limitation on showing things.

Time for a task now?

DA.

Ping once again.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to in-portal-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Mar 29, 2010, 3:43:40 PM3/29/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Alex sorry not to have sent you any ACK, I just don't understand which buttons and toolbar you are talking about ^-^

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 30, 2010, 4:33:31 AM3/30/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Do you have many types of toolbars in administrative console Phil? :) That big ones that are on top of each list/form.

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 30, 2010, 6:08:20 AM3/30/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Mar 30, 2010, 7:20:44 AM3/30/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I was thinking about that, but I wasn't sure, as I never heard we could create new buttons there :-)