Create tag for detecting selected options in field

Alexander Obuhovich

Nov 23, 2009, 11:23:34 AM11/23/09
to In-Portal Development
Currently we have tag PredefinedOptions, that will allow to print all options from individual field and tell what of them are selected. This is enough in most cases, but recently I came across a slice-up, where I required to print options in two columns. Here I've invented a tag, that will allow to detect if any particular option is selected in multiselect field. For example we name it "Checked" and it will be used like this:

<inp2:m_if check="sample-prefix_Checked" field="SampleField" value="5">
option five is checked
</inp2:m_if>

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.org
http://www.alex-time.com

Alexander Obuhovich

Nov 24, 2009, 10:48:33 AM11/24/09
to In-Portal Development
Proposed tag was named "Selected" and available in this discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/in-portal-dev/browse_thread/thread/6b45b0fd9ece1751?hl=en

Alexander Obuhovich

Dec 23, 2009, 4:14:41 AM12/23/09
to In-Portal Development