Ability to Copy folders recursively

Dmitry A.

Jan 16, 2011, 9:01:03 PM1/16/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I have came across a need to be able to COPY some files and folders recursively during the installation script (when Application is already available). For that I decided that it's good to have a more common functionality that can be used by others in PHP code.

The best place to implement this is was a FileHelper class which I used.

Note that this task is derived from the need to be able to copy over Theme Demo files during In-Portal installation if user selects to install theme Demo data.

Separate task created for this (patch attached here for review):

967: Ability to Copy folders recursively

DA
Ability-to-Copy-Folders.patch

Dmitry A.

Feb 10, 2011, 2:15:24 PM2/10/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note that we have decided to moved this feature to In-Portal 5.1.2 Beta2 release (already done in the Tracker) so we can sooner release "New Themes" to the public.

DA