Improvements to mod-rewrite new rewrite listener approach

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Dec 17, 2009, 4:09:26 AM12/17/09
to In-Portal Development
I propose to register two separate listeners for build and parse operations, not one as for now. Practice shows, that when two or more prefixes are involved in url building, then it will be easier to have common url parser for such prefixes and separate url builders.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.org
http://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry A.

Dec 18, 2009, 12:05:25 PM12/18/09
to In-Portal Development
This sounds reasonable, anyone else has an opinion on this?

Sergey, what do you think?

Cheers.

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Dec 18, 2009, 12:07:18 PM12/18/09
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
By the way S.G. actually proposed such idea to me.

Dmitry A.

Dec 18, 2009, 1:13:00 PM12/18/09
to In-Portal Development
Ah he did?!

Ok, here is the task for Sergey, then :)

459: Improve Mod-rewrite Listener by separating into Parsing and
Building methods

http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=459

Cheers!

DA.