Ability to temporarily turn off individual site config

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 5, 2010, 10:30:55 AM7/5/10
to In-Portal Development
Here is the patch, that allows to disable individual site config.

To use it you need to place $event->setEventParam('skip_site_config', 1); in OnAfterConfigRead event of interested event.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com
turn_off_individual_site_config.patch

Dmitry Andrejev

Jul 5, 2010, 10:45:29 AM7/5/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex,

Can you please describe the actual Live usage example for this?

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 5, 2010, 2:30:08 PM7/5/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
For example we have user record. All it's required fields are listed in site config.

I want to add new required field, but it automatically becomes non-required, since it's not listed in site config.