3rd refactoring of Shipping Quote Engines related to USPS

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Sep 22, 2010, 2:54:44 PM9/22/10
to In-Portal Development
We have method, named "MakeUSPSOrder" in OrderEventHandler class. This not good, since we have separate class for USPS interaction code.

I propose to create universal method MakeOrder in each SQE (ShippingQuoteEngine) and move MakeUSPSOrder to one of them. This way we will determine SQE by shipping type used in order and delegate all specific processing to it.

Task: http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=871

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com
usps_to_sqe_incommerce.patch

Dmitry Andrejev

Sep 23, 2010, 2:20:38 PM9/23/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I have ran some tests on 5.1.x (5.1.1-B1).

like we need some work.

For some reason we never got to "MakeOrder" with USPS. See part of the DEBUG occurred during Ship Order action.

Let me know if you want access to my test site.

DA.
--

Best regards,

Dmitry A.

usps-sql-debug.txt

Alexander Obuhovich

Sep 23, 2010, 3:56:31 PM9/23/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com

Have you tried order approving? Did it called MakeOrder then?

Dmitry Andrejev

Sep 23, 2010, 4:13:09 PM9/23/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
No, it haven't called the method... at least it didn't get inside of it.

Let me know what's next. I can actually give you the account info and you can try run this from your development.

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Sep 24, 2010, 2:29:45 AM9/24/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Agreed, give it to me (maybe in private email).

Alexander Obuhovich

Sep 26, 2010, 7:00:56 AM9/26/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
New patch attached (in task too).
usps_to_sqe_incommerce_v2.patch

Dmitry A.

Oct 4, 2010, 12:08:00 AM10/4/10
to In-Portal Development Team
It was tested good and was included in 5.1.1 Beta1

DA.