Ability to install Theme Demo images

Dmitry A.

Jan 16, 2011, 9:12:28 PM1/16/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Due to amount and specifics of the new Demo Themes we are planning soon to create for In-Portal we came across the need to be able to:

1. copy Demo images from the theme files located inside themes/[theme_name]/_install/images folder to /system/user_files/Images (where /system is default Writable path) so these Demo images are accessible by FCK editor after the installation is complete.

2. automatically have the correct SitePath in all Content blocks after Demo SQL data is installed.

Here is a task and patch (for review):

968: Ability to install Theme Demo images

DA
Ability-to-Copy-Theme-Demo-Files.patch

Dmitry A.

Feb 10, 2011, 2:16:05 PM2/10/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note that we have decided to moved this feature to In-Portal 5.1.2 Beta2 release (already done in the Tracker) so we can sooner release "New Themes" to the public.

DA