Create some toolbar button initially as disabled

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

May 5, 2010, 2:48:50 AM5/5/10
to In-Portal Development
I propose to create some toolbar button initially as disabled to prevent button image changing effect.

For example on incomplete orders list we have 8 toolbar buttons and 6 of them will be disabled when page is completely loaded. I propose we disabled that 6 buttons from the start, since they will be only enabled, when user select and order in grid below.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry Andrejev

May 5, 2010, 11:33:50 AM5/5/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Yes, it makes sense to me too.

I guess we need to find all the places with this and list them here or we just do this as default?

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

May 5, 2010, 12:09:05 PM5/5/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
We should also add ability to initially create disabled buttons in ToolbarButton class.

Dmitry Andrejev

May 5, 2010, 9:13:00 PM5/5/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
I thought they all will be disabled at start (as you posted in first post)?

DA

Alexander Obuhovich

May 6, 2010, 7:51:36 AM5/6/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Nope, if we disable them all at start, then we will get same effect as before, but inverted.

Dmitry Andrejev

May 7, 2010, 12:04:14 AM5/7/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Okay, would you please create a new task and may be relate it with the other were we want to switch to single Image file for Toolbar images?

Thanks!

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

May 23, 2010, 7:50:11 AM5/23/10