Show "pseudo" in unknown class error

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Nov 22, 2010, 3:37:19 AM11/22/10
to In-Portal Development
I propose to display "$pseudo", passed to "kApplication::recallObject" method, when class, associated with given pseudo is not found. This useful, since when class is not found, then "empty string" is displayed instead of it's name (in several cases) and such error message won't help to detect problem source.

Also "kApplication::printTrace" added to allow method call trace printing, when debug mode is not available.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com
show_pseudo_in_unknown_class_error.patch

Dmitry Andrejev

Nov 22, 2010, 10:38:01 AM11/22/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Thanks - patch tested good!

Would you please create a task and schedule this for 5.1.2 since I find it quite useful for development and not too many changes involved.

Cheers!

DA
--

Best regards,