Don't rebuild translatable columns on each language save

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 22, 2010, 6:51:38 AM3/22/10
to In-Portal Development
I propose we don't rebuild translatable columns on each language save. This only should be done, when new language is added. We have separate button in "System Tools" section for that purpose anyway. This will speed up language saving time dramatically for users who use "Configuration -> Website -> Regional" section for phrase and email event management.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::..

Mar 22, 2010, 8:47:04 AM3/22/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Really good idea, I'm experiencing these long waitings when I need to modify only on tag and check the result.

2010/3/22 Alexander Obuhovich <aik....@gmail.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to in-portal-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 22, 2010, 9:16:10 AM3/22/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
By tag you mean phrase of course. No need to use Regional section anymore, since 5.x release we have Labels & Translations section for quick phrase access in top submenu in tree.

Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::..

Mar 22, 2010, 10:24:57 AM3/22/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
that's right, I forgot this new menu... btw, I'll submit a bug ticket about label translation in "content mode" too...

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 27, 2010, 5:33:06 PM3/27/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com