Add "Login As" button to user list

Alexander Obuhovich

Aug 17, 2011, 11:40:33 AM8/17/11
to In-Portal Development
I'm thinking, that adding "Login As" button to user list will help admins to see how any particular user sees his website.

Button will of course login that user (without admin knowing his password) in a separate popup window.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Aug 17, 2011, 12:09:25 PM8/17/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
really good idea !!! I'm for it

Dmitry A.

Aug 20, 2011, 1:13:01 PM8/20/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Great idea and feature, but I would create a little icon or a Toolbar button and not separate button for each User record.

DA

Alexander Obuhovich

Aug 20, 2011, 1:20:45 PM8/20/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Button in user list means "toolbar button" actually :)

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Dmitry A. <dand...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great idea and feature, but I would create a little icon or a Toolbar button and not separate button for each User record.

DA

Dmitry A.

Aug 20, 2011, 4:59:23 PM8/20/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Good, then we are on the same page.

New task:

1105: Add "Login as User" button to user list in Admin

DA