Add inverted navigation bar feature

Alexander Obuhovich

Apr 9, 2010, 11:38:44 AM4/9/10
to In-Portal Development
I propose to add "invert" parameter to c_NavigationBar tag. This will allow to reverse categories in patch making current category more visible. For example path "Products > Electronics > Computers" will become "Computers - Electronics - Products". Symbols ">" and "-" are just separators and won't automatically change when invert parameter is used.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry Andrejev

Apr 9, 2010, 11:42:32 AM4/9/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I like the idea!

DA.

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Apr 11, 2010, 4:12:50 AM4/11/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
not usual, but interesting idea indeed :)

Alexander Obuhovich

Apr 12, 2010, 4:46:19 AM4/12/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Here is the patch, please test. Maybe we also need to create task for that. Not sure in "Home" is present in navigation bar, then where it will be displayed (start - bad, end - good).

invert_parameter_for_navigation_bar.patch

Alexander Obuhovich

May 23, 2010, 12:02:36 PM5/23/10
to in-por...@googlegroups.com