Questions on Development Kit 1.0.0

1 view

Dmitry A.

Jul 28, 2009, 1:14:15 AM7/28/09
to In-Portal Development
Hello mates,

I have a couple questions about Development Kit:

1. I have noticed that we have "admin/" and htaccess.sample files in
the root of Dev. Kit

http://source.in-portal.org/custom/releases/1.0.0/

Are these two required? The reason I am asking is that when I did a
SVN Checkout I have received these things which normally are NOT
included if done by Checkout of In-Portal.full or so.

2. Is latest In-Portal.full tag/release 5.0.0 has alias to Custom
1.0.0 tag/release ?

Cheers!

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 28, 2009, 12:18:07 PM7/28/09
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
1 - yes, we will only leave "custom" and "themes" directory and all other
directories/files will be deleted. This will done in 1.0.1 version of
Development Kit.

"admin/" is no longer required, because we use "admin/" folder from
"in-portal" module. "sample.htaccess" is not required because we have one in
"tools/.htaccess".

2 - yes, you can verify that by looking at "svn:externals" property contents
in your checkout directory, e.g. "in-portal.full"/"in-portal.community".
"svn propget svn:externals ."

Cheers!

Dmitry A.

Jul 29, 2009, 1:16:38 AM7/29/09
to In-Portal Development
Thanks for quick reply!

Agreed, all changes described in point 1 will be applied in Dev. Kit
1.0.1

Task is created and can be viewed here -- http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=153

By the way, thanks on clarifying on the other issue with Externals in
SVN Repository.

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 29, 2009, 6:08:17 AM7/29/09