Nice mouse interaction plugin: hoverIntent

1 view

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 22, 2010, 10:14:44 AM3/22/10
to In-Portal Design
Here is one nice mouse interaction plugin, that guesses if user really was really trying to move mouse over an object or just passing through:

http://cherne.net/brian/resources/jquery.hoverIntent.html

More intelligent, then buildin "hover" event.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil ..:: domicilis.biz ::..

Mar 22, 2010, 10:33:32 AM3/22/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
nice feature... menus can be source of a lot of improvments, even
using just actual configuration.

2010/3/22 Alexander Obuhovich <aik....@gmail.com>:

Dmitry Andrejev

Mar 22, 2010, 11:50:37 AM3/22/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Alex, I suppose you had this in mind for the Front end improvements.

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Mar 22, 2010, 3:40:01 PM3/22/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Nope, just informing about interesting stuff.