Move "lu_section_Files" label from In-Commerce to In-Portal in Advacned theme

Dmitry A.

Oct 14, 2010, 1:37:05 PM10/14/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
Hi All,

It's kind of bug related to Advacned theme whichis why I decided to
post here.

Since we are separating Front-end Language packs by Theme, I have came
across a label which is missing on Link Details page (In-Link) when In-
Commerce in NOT installed and using Advanced theme (release 1.1.1-B1
and before that). Label is part of In-Commerce language pack so I
propose we move this label to In-Portal as commonly used one.

Here is a task:

887: Move "lu_section_Files" label from In-Commerce to In-Portal

http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=887

Question is do you think we need to write any upgrade script for that?

In theory it won't change much, but to keep integrity we might want to
consider this.

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Oct 14, 2010, 1:42:13 PM10/14/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Yes, upgrade script is needed. It will only change "Module" column value that phrase. Plus you need to move phrase to appropriate module language pack.

Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry Andrejev

Oct 17, 2010, 11:13:17 PM10/17/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply Alex.

Attaching the patch for testings.

DA
Best regards,

Dmitry A.

Move-lu_section_Files-AdvancedTheme.patch
Move-lu_section_Files-CoreUpgrade.patch