JQuery -- More Cool Effects!

Dmitry Andrejev

Apr 1, 2010, 11:58:14 AM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I just came across more JQuery effects/plugins on the web and wanted to share the ones that look cool:

1. Simple Page Peel Effect

2. 5 Ways to Spice up Your Images with CSS

3. Animated Navigation with CSS & jQuery

4. Attaching JQuery Cheat Sheet once again.

Cheers!

DA.
jquery_cheat_sheet-1.0.pdf

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Apr 1, 2010, 12:09:07 PM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I allready knew them, that's why I talked about upgrading jQ :)

Check this out :

http://osc.template-help.com/osc_27977/index.php

the product slideshow on the homepage is only in js/css, no flash, and you can click on the little rounded button at the bottom of images to review them, I like that ^^

P.

Dmitry Andrejev

Apr 1, 2010, 12:18:32 PM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Phil - VERY nice design, but done in Tables - NOT DIV/CSS as we want, ah well...

Anyway, you can easily upload JQ ANY version to your Front End template and it's going to work.

The Upgrade is problem for Admin Interfaces - needs some work.

Front End - NOT connected - you can just upload ANY version yourself and use it as you want!

DA.

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Apr 1, 2010, 12:22:03 PM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
yup, I've understoud about jQ.

I meant that the slideshow is made using CSS only, not the whole design :)
anyway all my custom template I do are full CSS, I'll show you when finished^^

Alexander Obuhovich

Apr 1, 2010, 5:51:24 PM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
That slideshow has a better version at http://flowplayer.org/tools/demos/scrollable/plugins/index.html . We use it a lot in our projects.
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry Andrejev

Apr 1, 2010, 5:58:34 PM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
1 important note in regards of Scrollable plugin - there no way (didn't see) to have a ability to jump between the slides using small nav. bar in the right-lower corner as on the one that Phil showed...

May be you saw this in works somewhere?

DA.

Alexander Obuhovich

Apr 1, 2010, 6:07:36 PM4/1/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
That bar is pagination (3 small circles on top) and using css you can place it in the bottom right corner too.

Phil

Apr 18, 2010, 6:26:05 AM4/18/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
Here is an interesting link to personnalize CSS with jQueryUI :

http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

On Apr 2, 12:07 am, Alexander Obuhovich <aik.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That bar is pagination (3 small circles on top) and using css you can place
> it in the bottom right corner too.
>
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Dmitry Andrejev <dandre...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > 1 important note in regards of Scrollable plugin - there no way (didn't
> > see) to have a ability to jump between the slides using small nav. bar in
> > the right-lower corner as on the one that Phil showed...
>
> > May be you saw this in works somewhere?
>
> > DA.
>
> > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Alexander Obuhovich <aik.b...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> That slideshow has a better version at
> >>http://flowplayer.org/tools/demos/scrollable/plugins/index.html. We use
> >> it a lot in our projects.

> >> --
> >> Best Regards,
>
> >>http://www.in-portal.com
> >>http://www.alex-time.com
>
> >> --
>
> >  --
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> http://www.in-portal.comhttp://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry A.

May 13, 2010, 12:44:37 PM5/13/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
Another ones:

1. Draggable Droppables -- http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/sort.html

2. Image Zoom Effect -- http://papermashup.com/jquery-image-zoom-effect/

DA.

> > >  --
>
> > --
> > Best Regards,
>
> >http://www.in-portal.comhttp://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry A.

May 13, 2010, 12:47:29 PM5/13/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
One more - http://www.mind-projects.it/projects/jqzoom/

On May 13, 11:44 am, "Dmitry A." <dandre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another ones:
>
> 1. Draggable Droppables --http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/sort.html
>
> 2. Image Zoom Effect --http://papermashup.com/jquery-image-zoom-effect/

Alexander Obuhovich

May 14, 2010, 1:06:54 AM5/14/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, but "1. Draggable Droppables -- http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/sort.html" is no longer supported by jQuery. This was first implementation if jQuery UI, but not they don't use it.

Also author of that Interface library no longer develops it too.

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

May 14, 2010, 4:52:26 AM5/14/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
http://jqueryui.com/demos/draggable/

http://jqueryui.com/demos/droppable/

in fact, just check http://jqueryui.com/demos/ it's amazingly good!

Alexander Obuhovich

May 14, 2010, 11:06:28 AM5/14/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
We are actually are using that draggable plugin to drag content boxes and side boxes in design mode (In-Portal 5.0.0 and up).

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

May 15, 2010, 8:08:54 AM5/15/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
I didn't knew it ^-^

Dmitry A.

Feb 11, 2011, 12:30:27 PM2/11/11
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com, and...@intechnic.com
I'd like to share VERY nice JQuery Image Slider!

DA

Alexander Obuhovich

Feb 11, 2011, 1:35:38 PM2/11/11
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com