Hello Guys! I am new here

1 view

Magic

Oct 26, 2010, 10:51:36 AM10/26/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
I am new here and want introduce myself. My name is Aleksandr and i'am
24 years old, born and living in Ukraine, Zaporizhya. I am impressed
with in-portal project and want to be a part of dev team, i hope my
skills will be useful, cuz i have great passion to make cool things in
Photoshop, like making modern website designs, interfaces etc.

Alexander Obuhovich

Oct 26, 2010, 11:02:55 AM10/26/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Welcome aboard.

Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Oct 26, 2010, 12:32:28 PM10/26/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aleksandr,

welcome here, and thank you for joining the group !

Did you had time to test In-Portal, and do you have any questions? If so I'll be pleased to give you answers.

Do you have any thought on our product, about front-end or admin design?

Phil.

Magic

Oct 26, 2010, 12:52:40 PM10/26/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
I just want a help with design, because is the best thing i can do :)
And i think we can start with redesign of admin panel. About front-end
i like it. And time... to be honest i am have a lot of work, but i can
spent my free time on in-portal.

Dmitry A.

Oct 26, 2010, 10:28:19 PM10/26/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
Hi Alex,

Welcome on board and thanks for joining In-Portal community!

We are glad to see all new faces and ready to give you a quick
orientation if you feel it's needed.

Let us know if you ready to start so we can all start discussing
Design / Interfaces part for In-Portal here.

Thanks.

DA

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Oct 27, 2010, 6:30:06 AM10/27/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
Alek told us he want to work on admin redesign, we were discussing before about that, and I think it's a really good idea. We have many great functions which would deserve a stunning design!

Magic

Nov 11, 2010, 3:07:21 PM11/11/10
to In-Portal Design & Interfaces Team
So why we stop discussion? Please give me link to admin panel i must
look it first.

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Nov 11, 2010, 3:13:39 PM11/11/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com
hello,

you can install inportal to have a local copy you can play with, or look at demo link I've sent you by private message.
Let me know if you need any help with install.

Alexander Obuhovich

Nov 13, 2010, 5:01:25 AM11/13/10
to in-porta...@googlegroups.com