Efiling in ubuntu

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

stranger in black.....

未讀,
2010年7月26日 清晨7:18:302010/7/26
收件者:fsug-tvm、ilug chochin
I am using ubuntu 10.04 in my office. I downloaded the openoffice
template for e-filing from the kerala tax website. But when I press
the validate button, the system shows an error. The error is as
follows:

In the purchase section:

Basic runtime error.
'91'
Object variable not set...

In the sales section:

Basic runtime error.
'525'
Object variable not set...

How to solve this?

Please tell me the solution so that I can use this in gnu/linux (hence
I can stop the possibility of using windows)

Junise Safvan

www.gnuise.co.cc

9746 283 383

Sistla Venkata Abhishek

未讀,
2010年7月26日 下午1:25:142010/7/26
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com
Hiii the same thing happened here tooo .... the validate button is not working .. dont know why .. though I dont know from where this was downloaded .. a friend mailed it to me .. Please look into the issue ...

For More info : It is not working in MS Office 2007 also .. XP SP2 ..

--
"Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"

ilug-tvm-u...@googlegroups.com

For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

--
Best Regards,
Sistla Venkata Abhishek

III Year Computer Science Student,
/* DB ( MySQL ) , CMS ( Drupal ) , IDE ( NetBeans - 6.9 ) and I speak Java along with PHP  */

MHVR , Hyderabad.
Ph: +91 9052 749 799

" Education is something that can't be taught ... but can only be experienced " -- Experience !!!

" Knowledge is all the wisdom one has and Education is something that civilizes this Knowledge to lead a more human-like life " -- Wanting to Experience !!!

Sistla Venkata Abhishek

未讀,
2010年7月27日 晚上11:50:092010/7/27
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com
Hiii .... I found out the solution to the problem .....

VBA is not enabled in our OOo and hence it was not possible for us to see the buttons ....

Just check this link out .. you will feel happy  ... so did i :) :)

http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/58348

and it is compatible with Ubuntu :) :) :)

stranger in black.....

未讀,
2010年7月28日 下午1:01:022010/7/28
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Sistla Venkata Abhishek
<svabh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hiii .... I found out the solution to the problem .....
>
> VBA is not enabled in our OOo and hence it was not possible for us to see
> the buttons ....
>
> Just check this link out .. you will feel happy  ... so did i :) :)
>
> http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/58348
>
> and it is compatible with Ubuntu :) :) :)

This is the file to be used for e-filing.
OPEN_INVOICE.rar

Saji. N

未讀,
2010年7月29日 上午11:50:402010/7/29
收件者:Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
I don't know what the error means, but I have uploaded the code of the
macro at-
http://pastebin.ca/1911041
Anyone who knows VBA may please see the code and find out why this
error happens, try to come up with a solution.

On Jul 28, 10:01 pm, "stranger in black....." <gnu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Sistla Venkata Abhishek<svabhis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hiii .... I found out the solution to the problem .....
>
> > VBA is not enabled in our OOo and hence it was not possible for us to see
> > the buttons ....
>
> > Just check this link out .. you will feel happy  ... so did i :) :)
>
> >http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/58348
>
> > and it is compatible with Ubuntu :) :) :)
>
> This is the file to be used for e-filing.
> --
>
> Junise Safvan
>
> www.gnuise.co.cc
>
> 9746 283 383
>
>  OPEN_INVOICE.rar
> 28KViewDownload

stranger in black.....

未讀,
2010年8月9日 下午2:01:562010/8/9
收件者:This List discusses GNU/Linux & GNU, GPL Software、fsug-tvm
No solutions yet. So I am compelled to install illegal copy of
windows (and it will be certainly the end of the gnu/linux usage in my
office)

Anoop John

未讀,
2010年8月15日 下午3:47:532010/8/15
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com、This List discusses GNU/Linux & GNU, GPL Software
> No solutions yet. So I am compelled to install illegal copy of
> windows (and it will be certainly the end of the gnu/linux usage in my
> office)

Wait a second there :-)

I finally managed to get some time to spare for this and got this
issue fixed. I have posted the updates at

<http://www.zyxware.com/articles/2009/01/16/openoffice-spreadsheet-template-for-filing-kvat-returns-ported-by-zyxware>

I have also posted the code on github so that anybody can take the
initiative to fix similar problems in the future. You can access the
project at

<http://github.com/anoopjohn/KVAT-OpenOffice-Macros>

The changes have not gone through serious testing on GNU/Linux and any
testing on Windows. Any testing help would be appreciated.

I am a bit surprised (not a lot though) and disappointed that nobody
took any initiative to get this problem fixed for Junaise (and
possibly for several other people using the latest version of
OpenOffice).

Cheers
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--

stranger in black.....

未讀,
2010年8月17日 凌晨2:23:462010/8/17
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Anoop John <anoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> No solutions yet. So I am compelled to install illegal copy of
>> windows (and it will be certainly the end of the gnu/linux usage in my
>> office)
>
> Wait a second there :-)

This is really wonderful. Working fine. Saved a fine of Rs. 5000/-.

sooraj kenoth

未讀,
2010年8月17日 上午10:30:142010/8/17
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com
> This is really wonderful. Working fine. Saved a fine of Rs. 5000/-.

Only Rs.5000? what about your Freedom and other related expenses?

--
Regards
Sooraj Kenoth

stranger in black.....

未讀,
2010年8月18日 凌晨2:03:212010/8/18
收件者:ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:00 PM, sooraj kenoth <sooraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is really wonderful. Working fine. Saved a fine of Rs. 5000/-.
>>

> Only Rs.5000? what about your Freedom and other related expenses?
@ Sooraj Kenoth
Saved on that particular day, fine from the sales tax office.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息