French and European workshop during 10th Connectathon, Bordeaux 13-14 April 2010

Jacqueline Surugue

Mar 22, 2010, 3:39:50 PM3/22/10
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, franz....@tiani-spirit.com, simon.l...@gmail.com, Kuenecke, Peter, Karima BOURQUARD, Claeys, Geert, Marie-Astrid Libert

Dear IHE Europe e Pharmacy Group members,

This message is to advertise the programmes of the French and European workshops that will take place during the Connectathon in Bordeaux on respectively Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 April 2010: they are finalised and posted on the IHE-Europe website.

You will find the document in attachment and on the following links: http://www.connectathon2010.org/european-workshop

and http://www.connectathon2010.org/programme-du-seminaire

The registration form is available on this link: http://www.connectathon2010.org/formulaire-de-pre-inscription-registration-form

We would like to kindly ask you to distribute and promote these high-level workshops amongst your membership by circulating the programmes and related links.

Should you need further information, please contact IHE-Europe Coordinator:

Marie-Astrid Libert

IHE-Europe coordinator

Diamant Building - 80 Bd A. Reyers - B-1030 BRUSSELS

Tel.: +32 (0) 2 706 89 65 - Fax +32 (0) 2 706 89 69

http://www.ihe-europe.net/
mailto:coordinator@ihe-europe.net

Thank you very much for your cooperation and efforts.

See you in Bordeaux!

Kind regards,

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Surugue